Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mom's on Facebook

It’s happened to the best of us. Many of our mothers eventually found Facebook. My mother has and every now and then I’ll get a call about a questionable post. It usually results in me taking off the post in question. Many mothers will justify joining Facebook to reconnect with their friends from college and high school, but don’t think for one second that they aren’t planning on lurking your page to see what you’re up to. Regardless, Saturday Night Live did an excellent job of taking a growing problem and creating an outrageous product to combat it. My favorite part of the clip is where they show the pictures of the kid with the girl, smoking the giant bong, and posing naked. When they alter those pictures with the doll, saxophone, and shirt that says “MOMS ROCK” I could not stop laughing. They picked the most random objects to photo shop into those pictures, and I feel my mom would think that I’m some kind of odd ball for taking those pictures. But, if this product were real, I’m not sure how many people would actually buy it anyway. Though, I do think it would be hilarious just to see what it comes up with to show your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment